Thursday, October 4, 2007

Introduction

By way of an introduction, this is an experiment. For many years people have suggested that I write a book, or that I could, about the twists and turns my life has taken and how full it has been. Perhaps... it's an interesting thought, but is there enough substance? This blog is the test drive of that possible endeavor. Mostly the suggestion is about my romantic life, and how crazy it is. For others it is about my knowledge of various areas which I have passions for.

Because of my profession, teacher, I fear that I must remain anonymous. It's true, teachers are not really people (at least that's what my students think). We don't go to the store, or any place else interesting like a night club. We live at school, and pull the bed down out of the wall every night. I think I've actually had a few really believe that as once evidenced by the studdering student as I walked by her and her parent in Wal-Mart. "Mom, sshhhhhhee - sssshhheeee's .... teacher!" was all the child could get out as she excitedly pointed my way.

*sigh* the clock ticks away reminding me that I have two riding lessons to teach tonight with my angel-saint of a horse, Jaguar, and a little Jack Russell, Crickett, waiting patientely for me at home to go for a run after a long day inside.

No comments: