Friday, October 5, 2007

How about those Rockies!

They're hot... sizzling. I may just have to become a fan. Of course they will never replace the Tigers. Listening to the Tigs and Ernie (arguably the best announcer of all time) with Grandpa on a lazy sunny afternoon while camping can't be touched. Paul Harvey falls into the same category for the same reason. Ah, the radio, what a lovely thing.

I finally got to see my first professional game this summer at Coors Field. About a third of the way up on the 1st baseline, and they won. Not as involving as hockey, but good just as well and I still had a voice with no headache when we left. So I guess, since it doesn't look like I'll be moving back to Michigan anytime soon, the Rockies will have to do. Oh darn, but I won't give up the Wings.

No comments: